- I like how it onlt contains three bad songs (Yamama Mama, Booty Got Swag, Hey You There).
- I like how Souljaboy sounds invigorated, confident, and actually into what he's saying.
- I like how Souljaboy bites one of Gucci Mane's flows and sounds great doing it.
- I like how he isn't afraid to say corny stuff like "She was old like a artifact"
- I like how Souljaboy doesn't let Drumma Boy's surging energy overpower him on I'm Bout Tha Stax
- I like how Souljaboy didn't produce the entire album.
- I like how Souljaboy puts smashes al the singles in the front of the album.
- I like how Souljaboy's beats are really stripped down and kinda mean.
- I like how the keyboard disappears and the hi-hats come in on Gucci Bandana.
- I like how Souljaboy has two Gucci Mane appearances.
- I like how Eazy is one of the best filler songs ever.
- I like how Souljaboy simply tells the truth on Souljaboy Tell Em
- I like how Whoop Rico is like a Three 6 Mafia posse track, except its about dancing.
- I like how I Pray is all dramatic and emotional.
- I like how Lord of the Ringtones is the perfect accompaniment mixtape to the album
- I really like iSouljaboytellem